Smells Like ... Marc Jacobs - The FiFi Awards Are Here
Perfume lovers, fragrance fiends, and spritzaholics take note: Tomorrow, May 27th, The Fragrance Foundation will be honoring a variety of the year's best scents during the 37th Annual FiFi Awards in Manhattan
Splash into summer with Marc's latest: Cucumber.
I will be backstage misting and atomizing my way through the best of 'em, and will fill you lovely readers in on the winners, the gossip, and the scents you just have to try.
In the meantime, here are two inside bits of gossip I wanted to leak out to our loyal StyleList blog readers:
1. Marc Jacobs will be receiving a Hall of Fame award for his repertoire of seriously amazing scents, including gorgeous, gardenia-filled Marc Jacobs EDP, along with fresh, girly Daisy and all of the incredible Splashes:
2. Paris Hilton will win Female Celebrity Fragrance of the Year. Shocked? Excited? Please tell us! I haven't sampled her perfume yet and am dying to know what you all think of it. Leave your comments below!
That's all for now until the big event tomorrow. Check back here and be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest!
Leave a Comment
Tags for Smells Like ... Marc Jacobs - The FiFi Awards Are Here
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- The Latest and Greatest in Makeup - Straight From the Source
- Beauty BLAB - Color Me Happy
- From the Fragrance Frontlines: It's Not Quite Paris Without a Gerard Depardieu Sighting
- Lesson to Learn From Jessica Alba: Maroon Lipstick = Instant Sophistication
- From the Fragrance Frontlines - Day 1 1/2: Sperm Whales, Donna Karan, and Virgins, Oh My!
- From the Fragrance Frontlines - Day 1
- Stila is Saved! Iconic Beauty Brand Not Going Anywhere
- C.O. Bigelow to Close Six Stores
- Christian Lacroix Absynthe Giveaway
- Signature Scents - Custom Perfume That's Yours and Yours Alone