Scarlett Johansson Wears Dolce & Gabbana Makeup at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Scarlett Johansson rocks Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up at 2010 MTV Movie Awards.
Scarlett Johansson looked shockingly svelte on the red carpet at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards wearing a Dolce & Gabbana green lace cocktail dress and black satin pumps
And while we spent most of yesterday talking about "the kiss" she shared with Generation Award winner Sandra Bullock, today we're actually noticing her makeup.
Fresh-faced with smoky, shimmering eyes, Johansson has been the face of Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up since January 2009.
Makeup artist Matthew Vanleeuwen breaks down the 24-year-old actress's sexy beauty look in three simple steps.
Prep skin with The Perfect Finish Foundation in Natural, and add a touch of The Bronzer in Desert for a radiant glow. For summer smoky eyes, Vanleeuwen used The Eyeliner in Stromboli and blended The Eyeshadow Duo in Stromboli and The Eyeshadow Duo Laguna from the new Summer Midnight Bloom Collection. To finish, apply The Lipgloss in Innocence, a soft pale pink, from the Spring Intimate Sensuality Collection.
In recent beauty news, check out which actress, producer, outspoken personality and philanthropist has been named the new face of Dior Parfums.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Scarlett Johansson Wears Dolce & Gabbana Makeup at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- RapidLash 'Winks' on Facebook to Raise Funds For Cancer - and You Can Win One!
- New Mascara: Summer's Best Lash Launches and Tips for Wearing Them
- MTV Movie Awards 2010: Summer Smoky Eyes
- Estée Lauder Breaks Guinness World Record For Most Lipstick Applications In An Hour
- Jason Wu Resort 2011: Backstage Beauty & Exclusive Supreme Aupres Makeup Compact
- 'Twilight' Star Ashley Greene is New Face of Avon's Mark
- A Look Book for a Beauty Brand? Yes, It's Possible!
- Pat McGrath For CoverGirl and LeSportsac Partner on Mascara-Inspired Makeup Bag
- Physicians Formula Launches Bronze Booster and Real Pearl Powder
- Nvey Eco Launches Green Makeup Brushes