Running in Lipstick around Central Park
I’ve never been one to wear makeup to the gym, but last night before a going for a run, I found myself reaching for a tube of bright pink lipstick.
I was joining up with a running club for a 5-mile loop around Central Park, and I knew I would get sweaty, and I knew the sun was going down. But I also knew my running crush would be there.
I guess I just needed the extra boost of confidence that I get from wearing a great shade. And it worked! He asked me out on a date. I’m sure it was the witty chatter we shared around mile 3 and not the lipstick that won him over, but still.
(Single-ish Crew, want to weigh in?) Does anyone else rely on a makeup safety-blanket from time to time?
Leave a Comment
Tags for Running in Lipstick around Central Park
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- When A Product Is Discontinued And It Ruins Your Life
- Kate Hudson Perfects The Smoky Eye-Pink Lip Makeup Look
- Will You Throw Out Your Lipstick this Spring?
- Matching Your Lipstick To Your Accessories: Try It!
- Bizarre Beauty Tip Of The Day
- The Lip Color You'll Love Next Spring
- This Aint Your Drugstore Lip Balm...
- The Ultimate Makeup Multitasker
- Matchy-Matchy Nails and Lips: Yay or Nay?
- Can You Spot the Eye-Opening Makeup Trick Anna Paquin Used Here?