Rihanna Rocks Out With Two Shades Of Purple Lip. You Love?
Spotted during Paris Fashion Week: Rihanna wearing trendy purple lips two very different ways
Which do you like better (or do you like neither)? Look 1: Rihanna's glossy grape lips at the Gareth Pugh show
Look 2: Rihanna's pale lavender lips at the Balmain show
Sign up for Glamour.com’s Style Tips of the Week and Beauty Tip of the Day newsletters! We also discussed purple lips during New York Fashion Week, after I saw them at the Naeem Khan show. One of my backstage pics:
At that time, you had mixed reactions to the trend, from "I'd totally try it. Really pretty" (emmie7) to "It reminds me of what my lips look like after having a tasty grape popsicle" (courtsybud) to "I'm reminded of what my Mom told me in the eighties (the first & last time I wore purple lipstick): She said she saw a dead body as a kid and it had purple lips. Needless to say I couldn't remove the lipstick fast enough!" (SofiaS).
After seeing Rihanna's interpretations of the purple-lips movement, has your opinion changed at all? Are you inspired to find a purplish hue that works for you, or are you not stepping within 200 feet of this trend? Either way, which of the above two looks do you like better? Check out more Rihanna beauty and fashion adventures here!
Leave a Comment
Tags for Rihanna Rocks Out With Two Shades Of Purple Lip. You Love?
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- The Difference Between Sarah Palin and a Pit Bull? A Big-Money Cosmetics Deal!
- Halloween Costume Idea: Bella From Twilight
- Medical Makeup - What is It?
- Two Easy-To-Pull-Off Smoky Styles Anyone Can Master
- The Results of My September Bold Lipstick Experiment
- A Beauty Use For Airplane Food (It's Not As Gross As It Sounds Or Is It?)
- Up-And-Coming Trend: Bold Lips With Strong Eye Makeup
- Let's All Take a Minute to Appreciate Camilla Belle's Eyebrows
- Smoky Eyes For Daytime? Here's A Look On Vanessa Hudgens That Might Work In The A.M.
- Spring Beauty Trend - Milan's Keen For Peachy Eye Shadow