Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts
At dinner the other night, I was transfixed by my friend Pam's red lipstick. Not only was it the perfect hue for her skin tone, but get this it lasted through a whole three-course meal
Although the color did fade a little bit, it somehow did so uniformly, which meant it still looked great even after the dessert plates were cleared away. Thinking of all you red lipstick-loving girls, I asked her to spill her secret.
The answer? Pam loves Lipstick Queen, a line by Australian lipstick enthusiast Poppy King. And what's really great about the collection is it's incredibly user-friendly it's a handful of universally flattering shades in both sheer and opaque formulas.
I'm hoping to pick up a tube or two and see if I get the same long-lasting results that I saw on Pam. Anyone else know of a red lipstick that stays put? by Beth Shapouri
Leave a Comment
Tags for Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Running in Lipstick around Central Park
- When A Product Is Discontinued And It Ruins Your Life
- Kate Hudson Perfects The Smoky Eye-Pink Lip Makeup Look
- Will You Throw Out Your Lipstick this Spring?
- Matching Your Lipstick To Your Accessories: Try It!
- Bizarre Beauty Tip Of The Day
- The Lip Color You'll Love Next Spring
- This Aint Your Drugstore Lip Balm...
- The Ultimate Makeup Multitasker
- Matchy-Matchy Nails and Lips: Yay or Nay?