Nvey Eco Launches Green Makeup Brushes
Aussie beauty brand Nvey Eco is set to launch environmentally-friendly makeup brushes this July
The nine brushes will be called the Eco Friendly Makeup Brush Range, and they will range in price from for the Brow Comb/Brush to for the Powder Brush and will be sold separately.
The company declares the collection to have the first certified compostable handles which are made from corn resin. The brushes may be sent back to the company's Kentucky headquarters for composting in exchange for a discount coupon for a future Nvey Eco purchase. Consumers may also compost the handles themselves.
The brand's founder and CEO, Rohan Widdison, explained the idea behind the expansion, "We are known as an artistry company with a core focus on eco-friendly makeup and our new brush line takes the next step in our evolution."
Nvey Eco's products are made of 98% organic ingredients, so eco-friendly brushes (with soft synthetic fibers and no genetically modified materials) will make perfect partners.
We've only seen one other green line of makeup brushes, and it's made by mass brand Eco Tools. It looks like Nvey Eco is poised to add more options to this growing beauty niche.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Nvey Eco Launches Green Makeup Brushes
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Top Ten Budget Beauty Tweaks
- 'Sex and the City 2' Makeup Artist Nuria Sitja on How to Create a Gorgeous Desert Glow
- Mission Makeover: From Ho-Hum to Hollywood
- Pale Purple Lipgloss Solves the Nude Lip Conundrum
- CoverGirl Partners With Olay On Skincare-Infused Makeup
- Mission Makeover: From Basic to Bombshell
- Miss America Caressa Cameron Shares Beauty Tips And Thoughts On Pageant Controversies
- Patricia Field's Swimsational Disco Soiree - Backstage Beauty
- Crashing the 'Sex and the City 2' Premiere, One Lipstick at a Time
- James Kaliardos Shares His Backstage Beauty Tips