Maybelline Creates Michael Angel-Designed Makeup Bags for Fashion's Night Out 2010
Fashion's Night Out 2010 (that's September 10, for those of you who aren't following the New York Fashion Week calendar) is shaping to be a major evening of fashion, beauty, art and shopping
Michael Angel's exclusive Fashion's Night Out makeup bags for Maybelline.
Maybelline just announced its partnership with Australian fashion designer and artist Michael Angel.
The beauty brand will be hosting FNO events in New York, Chicago and Miami, including a catwalk contest in New York City's Meatpacking district. The first 50 attendees at the catwalk contest will receive the exclusive Michael Angel for Maybelline makeup bag shown above.
Angel is known for his graphic fabrics and prints and the makeup bags he has designed for Maybelline are no exception. Suffice it to say that these will be sought-after mementos of Spring/Summer 2011 fashion week.
Check out our roundup of Fashion's Night Out's beauty events.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Maybelline Creates Michael Angel-Designed Makeup Bags for Fashion's Night Out 2010
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Sephora Mobile App Takes Your Beauty To Go
- Beauty Trends in Fargo, North Dakota
- M.A.C. Launches Viva Glam Lip Glass in Gaga and Cindy
- Marchesa for Le Métier de Beauté - A Look Inside the Palette
- How Can I Get a Smoother Mascara Application - Ask the Editor!
- How to Wear Fall's 'Sculpted Neutral' Makeup Trend
- Chanel to Debut Three Khaki Nail Polishes at Fashion's Night Out 2010
- Weird Lipstick Colors - Would You Ever?
- Kat Von D, Jesse James Dating Rumor - Don't Let It Overshadow Her Pretty Fall Makeup Collection
- Women of All Ages Are Using Less Makeup, Research Says