M.A.C. Launches Viva Glam Lip Glass in Gaga and Cindy
Haven't tried this the latest crop of M.A.C. Viva Glam lipsticks yet? Inspired by Lady Gaga and Cindy Lauper, the pout pleasers were launched this past spring and are still selling strong
And now, this September, the brand is releasing two limited-edition complementary shades of LipGlass Gaga is a cotton-candy pink and Cindy is a reddish coral. Both equally heart-able, and, thanks to their sheer formulas, a little easier to wear.
The singers are featured in M.A.C.'s "From Our Lips" campaign, designed to speak to the challenges women face as the fastest new group affected by HIV/AIDS around the world.
Cheers to the ladies for all their support for women affected by HIV/AIDS!
Are you a M.A.C. lover? Check out their latest nail collaboration with fashion-favorite manicurist Jin Soon Choi.
Leave a Comment
Tags for M.A.C. Launches Viva Glam Lip Glass in Gaga and Cindy
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Marchesa for Le Métier de Beauté - A Look Inside the Palette
- How Can I Get a Smoother Mascara Application - Ask the Editor!
- How to Wear Fall's 'Sculpted Neutral' Makeup Trend
- Chanel to Debut Three Khaki Nail Polishes at Fashion's Night Out 2010
- Weird Lipstick Colors - Would You Ever?
- Kat Von D, Jesse James Dating Rumor - Don't Let It Overshadow Her Pretty Fall Makeup Collection
- Women of All Ages Are Using Less Makeup, Research Says
- Jennifer Aniston's 'The Switch' Premiere Makeup Courtesy of Chanel
- Makeover My Mom: Va-Va-Vivian
- Korres Launches Raspberry Liquid Lipstick