Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 - Big Haired Beauties With Bows
Marc Jacobs is known for making statements.
And the hair spoke for itself at today's Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 runway show at Paris Fashion Week.
Hair Parade at Louis Vuitton Spring 2010. Photo: Getty Images
Louis Vuitton Spring 2010. Photo: Getty Images
Hair stylist Guido Palau created oversized Afros in varying shades of blonde, red, black and brown by sewing together five small wigs to form each majorly big one, reports WWD.
To further the cartoonish effect, Palau placed a small bow on some of the wigs - helping the hair look even bigger while conveniently punctuating the Spring 2010 bow-in-hair trend that Jacobs kindled with larger, 80s-inspired versions at Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Makeup was futuristic with a coy dash of Pollyanna - crisp white lids paired with Twiggy-esque lower lashes, frosted lips and a high flush to the cheeks.
The overall effect was doll-like and animated - like you're a little girl playing with your ragdolls, but you happen to be on acid.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 - Big Haired Beauties With Bows
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- It's Reader Appreciation Day! Check Out These Pretty Smiling Faces Wearing Bold Lipstick
- What Do You Use to Apply Your Foundation?
- Rachel Weisz Shows Us All a Nice Twist on the Smoky Eye Look
- Look I'm Loving This Morning: Katy Perry's Brown and Copper Eye Shadow
- What Your Ears Have to Do With Perfecting the No-Makeup Makeup Look
- Women Applying Makeup While Driving Cause Nearly Half a Million Car Crashes a Year in the UK
- Eyebrows and Eyebrow Color: Let's Discuss
- You're So Goth - How To Pull Off Fall's Black Lipstick Trend
- Rihanna Rocks Out With Two Shades Of Purple Lip. You Love?
- The Difference Between Sarah Palin and a Pit Bull? A Big-Money Cosmetics Deal!