Look to Love: Queen Latifah's Dark Wine Lipstick
How gorge is Queen Latifah’s deep, rich lip color here? It’s just so vampy and glamorous that it’s almost hypnotic. Of course, it’s not so simple to nail on your own
Go just one shade too dark and you can end up getting into the territory of the goth black lipstick trend Petra wrote about recently. So I’ve put together a collection of wine colors that have just enough berry tones to make the look sexy, not scary.
One tip: If you find that the whole thing is looking too harsh, try softening it up a bit by putting a lighter raspberry lip gloss on top!
Are you running off now to pick up a wine lipstick? Think it’s too severe? Got a dark shade you love? And what do you think about the asymmetrical ‘do the Queen's been sporting lately? Ready for more celebrity looks you’ll love, love, love?
Leave a Comment
Tags for Look to Love: Queen Latifah's Dark Wine Lipstick
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Name Your All-Time Favorite Lip Balm!
- Date Night Makeup Alert: Cameron Diaz's Flirty Pink Look
- Pretty In ... Ink? Fall's Black Lip Trend
- Kim: My Best Friend's Wedding (You Chose Her Hair And Makeup!)
- Do or Don't: Katy Perry's Red-Stained Lips And Green Eyes
- 9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks
- Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts
- Running in Lipstick around Central Park
- When A Product Is Discontinued And It Ruins Your Life
- Kate Hudson Perfects The Smoky Eye-Pink Lip Makeup Look