Lady Gaga says: 'Even Lady Gaga can be celibate' at M.A.C. Viva Glam London Launch
M.A.C. held an event with Lady Gaga and Cindy Lauper in London on Monday to celebrate the launch of its newest Viva Glam lipsticks
Lady Gaga, Sharon Osbourne and Cyndi Lauper Photo: Courtesy of M.A.C.
The ladies were part of a panel moderated by Sharon Osbourne, who posed questions submitted by fans via Twitter and Facebook. The discussion was meant to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS prevention as well as safe sex practices and abstinence, and luminous attendees included bold faced Brits like Henry Holland, Agyness Dyen, and Todd Lynn.
The event was streamed to M.A.C.'s Facebook page, and can be watched there now by clicking on the Ustream tab. Or, watch the event on Ustream's website.
Both ladies gave sound advice at the event, reports WWD.
"Even Lady Gaga can be celibate. It's OK not to have sex," said Lady Gaga. "You don't have to have sex to feel loved."
"Don't be a knucklehead," said Lauper. "Spread the word, not the disease."
Lady Gaga's Viva Glam shade is pink, while Lauper's is a coral-y red. The ladies will appear in an ad campaign shot by Ellen von Unwerth. The shades are available online and on counter for 12 months, so catch them while you can.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Lady Gaga says: 'Even Lady Gaga can be celibate' at M.A.C. Viva Glam London Launch
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- 3 Bloggers, 1 Product: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
- Stroke of Genius at Milan Fashion Week - Giorgio Armani's Artistic Eyebrows
- Love the Kardashians' Lashes? Now You Can Have Them Too
- Milan Fashion Week Weekend Roundup: Soft Smoky Eyes, Slicked Hair & Berry Lips
- Topshop to Launch Cosmetics in May
- YouTube Sister Pair Blair & Elle Folwer Are Youngest Makeup Artists At Fashion Week
- The Week in Beauty: Nicole Richie's Side Braid, Eyebrow Transplants & Microskin
- Sneak Peek: Sephora's Innovations for Summer 2010
- Win A Trip To 'The Runaways' Movie Premiere - Courtesy of Make Up For Ever
- Fall 2010 Beauty Recap - Team Backstage Beauty's Fashion Week Favorites