Lady Gaga's MAC Viva Glam Tokyo Performance
Fashion, music and art collided in Tokyo as MAC Cosmetics and the MAC AIDS Fund hosted the highly anticipated Pan-Asia Viva Glam launch in Japan on April 19, 2010
Lady Gaga performs at Tokyo, Japan's Tabloid club. Photo: Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics
And who better to give an electrifying performance than the beauty brand's Viva Glam spokesperson, Lady Gaga.
Dressed in all white, the eccentric singer mesmerized an equally eclectic audience of over 900 guests including Naomi Matsushima, Ms. Riisa Naka, and Ms Kyoki Kano by performing hits like "Speechless," "Allejandro," and "Bad Romance" on a one-of-a-kind MAC Viva Glam inspired piano designed and crafted by Canadian artist, Terence Koh.
Keeping in tune with the MAC AIDS Fund campaign to raise awareness on the challenges that women face in their fight against the disease, Koh's piano will be auctioned at the Donatella Verace/Anna Wintour "Art of Elysium" event on April 30 in where funds donated go to The Harlem Hospital's Family Care Centre, a program that provides comprehensive medical, psychological and social services to HIV infected children and their families.
To place your bid in an Earth Day auction with experiences and products donated by Stella McCartney, Vera Wang, Nina Ricci, Gucci, Proenza Schouler, and more, click here!
Lady Gaga performs at MAC Cosmetics Pan-Asia Viva Glam launch. Photo: Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics
Leave a Comment
Tags for Lady Gaga's MAC Viva Glam Tokyo Performance
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- How to Wear Colorful Eye Liner
- Iman Develops Liquid Mineral Foundation for Women of Color
- Keri Hilson Talks About Her New Avon Contract
- Estee Lauder Signs Models Constance Jablonski and Liu Wen
- Mission Makeover: From Cute Mom to Gorgeous Grown-Up
- Avon Signs Singer Star Keri Hilson As New Face Of Imari Fragrance
- Nars Introduces New Pro Prime Line Fronted by Marcel, His Dog
- picMD Launches First Virtual Makeover App for iPad and iPhone
- M.A.C. Creates Custom Mascara Exclusively For Nordstrom
- Spring-Green Your Makeup with Tina Turnbow