Lady Gaga in 'Bad Romance' Music Video
Lagy Gaga is ready for her closeup. Lady Gaga's latest music video, "Bad Romance," debuted at Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 2010 fashion show.
Now, it's making rounds on the internet as Gaga fans clamor for a glimpse of her latest crazy looks.
As expected, there are bizarre accessories, multiple outfit changes, funky dance moves, and creepy props.
Just another day in Gaga land!
But aside from the eyefuls of fashion candy, like those fierce McQueen shoes, what really struck us was the ultra-closeup of Gaga in, well, normal makeup.
The star framed her green eyes in neutral eyeshadow, focusing on natural-looking (but defined) lashes. Her skin was perfectly primed and luminous, and her lips were painted in opaque nude lipstick.
We're liking it! See Gaga's makeup, outfits and more in the video below:
Leave a Comment
Tags for Lady Gaga in 'Bad Romance' Music Video
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Makeup Sales up 7.4 Percent in UK Thanks to Recession
- Makeup Artist Tina Turnbow Collaborates with Tarte
- Scott Barnes Beauty Makes a Comeback
- L'Oreal Paris 2009 Women of Worth Honorees - Meet & Vote!
- File This Look Under "G" for Gorge
- Olsen Twins' Beauty Brand To Close
- Who Else Is Loving This Awesome Mismatched Eye Look?
- Bobbi Brown's New Mascara Breakthrough
- The Best of Your Best Eyeliner Tips In One Handy List
- What's Your Best Eyeliner Tip?