Lady Gaga Math - Baby Doll Lips with the Baby Blues
When it comes to style, Lady Gaga never fails to keep us guessing. Which is why we've created the handy column called Lady Gaga Math to try to make sense of her wild styles
Photo: JP Yim, WireImage | Everett Collection | John Shearer, Getty Images for MOCA.
Gaga wore today's look on November 14th to the star-studded MOCA NEW 30th Anniversary Gala. Sure, her hair was topped off with a major embellishment, and there happened to be blood dripping beneath her eye. But we barely noticed, because quirky-crazy details like these are trademark Lady Gaga.
What did get us talking were her baby doll-shaped lips - she's worn this stylized look before, but never in blue! A madcap combination of the periwinkle pout that makeup artist Tom Pecheux created for Doo.Ri's Spring 2010 runway show, and Edward Scissorhands' stylized, kewpie-doll like lips (and thier hair kinda matches too), Gaga's latest lips are icy cool.
What do you think? Are Lady Gaga's lips a A little too Ice Queen, or something you'd wear. And if so, here's a tutorial on how to score them.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Lady Gaga Math - Baby Doll Lips with the Baby Blues
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Kate Beckinsale Showcases the Importance of Blending in the Smoky Eye
- Old-School Look That's Everywhere Right Now: The Cat Eye
- Hot Pink Lips + Hot Pink Cheeks = Hotness Or Hot Mess?
- 'Twilight' Fan? Get the Limited Edition New Moon Venom
- Date Night Makeup Idea: Jessica Stroup's Gray and Mauve Eye Look
- Cosmo Kisses for the Troops - Pucker Up for a Good Cause
- Oh, Hot Pink Lipstick, How Do You Keep Pulling Me Back In?
- Looking for Bright Eyeliner Looks to Copy? Check These Out...
- Lady Gaga in 'Bad Romance' Music Video
- Makeup Sales up 7.4 Percent in UK Thanks to Recession