Kim: My Best Friend's Wedding (You Chose Her Hair And Makeup!)
Time to finally make good on my promise to show you some photos from my friend Kim's wedding. You voted on her bridal makeup and commented on her updo idea, and your input really helped her come up with such a pretty look.
Seriously...she might have chosen something "safer" than red lips and a trendy, sideswept chignon if you hadn't chimed in. Kim ended up going with red lipstick, though she feared she'd have to reapply all night long.
But after she applied L'Oreal Infallible lipstick in Crimson before the ceremony, she didn't have to whip it out again. A definite success. Other beauty decisions that worked: She did short, red nails instead of the stereotypically bridal French mani, and her "something borrowed" was a sparkly comb she stuck atop her chignon.
Kim applying her red lipstick before the ceremony.
A bff moment. Sorry my own makeup ended up so boring!
The first kiss.
My favorite shot, taken toward the night's end. The updo stayed in! Oh, and remember the bridesmaid who was asked to cover her tattoo for the ceremony? In the end, a fellow 'maid applied many, many, many coats of Dermablend body concealer, and while the ink still showed through, it was hardly noticeable. Much to the delight of the mom-of-bride.
Tat-covering session in progress. What do you guys think of Kim's look on her big day? Any bridal hair/makeup ideas you are loving right now (you know you're gonna have to help me make these decisions soon!)
Leave a Comment
Tags for Kim: My Best Friend's Wedding (You Chose Her Hair And Makeup!)
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Do or Don't: Katy Perry's Red-Stained Lips And Green Eyes
- 9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks
- Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts
- Running in Lipstick around Central Park
- When A Product Is Discontinued And It Ruins Your Life
- Kate Hudson Perfects The Smoky Eye-Pink Lip Makeup Look
- Will You Throw Out Your Lipstick this Spring?
- Matching Your Lipstick To Your Accessories: Try It!
- Bizarre Beauty Tip Of The Day
- The Lip Color You'll Love Next Spring