Eye Look of the Day: Kim Kardashian's Pretty Peachy-Gold Shadow
This style that Kim Kardashian wore to the Famous Cupcakes Beverly Hills grand opening is one of those stealth makeup looks. I'll show you what I mean.
From far away, you can only see that there's some vague loveliness happening.
Then you get in close, you can really see what's going on.
It sort of takes you by surprise, doesn't it? Here's what I *think* are the details: There's a frosty white-silver on her inner lower rims with a very subtle line of black underneath her lashline.
Then on top, she's got a peach-gold up to her crease and some sort of a darker color (a brown, maybe?) from in the fold and blended up and out. And I'm pretty sure there's some liquid liner along her top lashes as well.
Beauty Tip of the Day newsletter! I'm sure this is one you guys are either going to love or hate. So let's see. The comments section is your playground. How are you feeling about this look? Feeling the peachy shade?
so into the light color on the bottom there? Just want to talk about her brows. Related: See what happened the time one of Kim's makeup artists did my makeup.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Eye Look of the Day: Kim Kardashian's Pretty Peachy-Gold Shadow
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 - Big Haired Beauties With Bows
- It's Reader Appreciation Day! Check Out These Pretty Smiling Faces Wearing Bold Lipstick
- What Do You Use to Apply Your Foundation?
- Rachel Weisz Shows Us All a Nice Twist on the Smoky Eye Look
- Look I'm Loving This Morning: Katy Perry's Brown and Copper Eye Shadow
- What Your Ears Have to Do With Perfecting the No-Makeup Makeup Look
- Women Applying Makeup While Driving Cause Nearly Half a Million Car Crashes a Year in the UK
- Eyebrows and Eyebrow Color: Let's Discuss
- You're So Goth - How To Pull Off Fall's Black Lipstick Trend
- Rihanna Rocks Out With Two Shades Of Purple Lip. You Love?