Do or Don’t: Paris Hilton’s Neon Pink Lipstick
The 80s lover in me the one who was obsessed with Jem and St. Elmo's Fire and actually said things like "gag me with a spoon" out loud wants to love Paris Hilton's attempt at rocking neon pink lips
And the look almost gets my vote since the color itself is kind of shockingly pretty. But then, she had to go and put it with intense false lashes, turquoise colored contacts and a ‘90s Madonna ponytail (why all the decade-mixing, Paris?).
Plus, she kept doing this strange pursing thing with her mouth in all the pictures that I am assuming is meant to show off the lipstick but really makes her look like she’s sucking on an Altoid. So in the end, although I think the lipstick itself has potential, I’m classifying this look as a DON'T. But maybe you guys disagree.
Do you like Paris’s lipstick? Think it goes with all the other elements of her look?
Wish she’d stop doing that weird thing with her mouth?
And be honest: In retrospect, do you think Jem was really that outrageous?
Want all the details on other celebrity looks?
Make sure to sign up for our weekly beauty newsletter!
Leave a Comment
Tags for Do or Don’t: Paris Hilton’s Neon Pink Lipstick
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Do or Don’t: Eva’s Visible Lip Liner
- Lady Gaga for Gaga's Makup
- Is Halloween Basically Just An Excuse To Wear Awesome Lipstick?
- Look to Love: Queen Latifah's Dark Wine Lipstick
- Name Your All-Time Favorite Lip Balm!
- Date Night Makeup Alert: Cameron Diaz's Flirty Pink Look
- Pretty In ... Ink? Fall's Black Lip Trend
- Kim: My Best Friend's Wedding (You Chose Her Hair And Makeup!)
- Do or Don't: Katy Perry's Red-Stained Lips And Green Eyes
- 9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks