Do or Don’t: Eva’s Visible Lip Liner
Ignore Eva Longoria’s super-tight, mound o' curls for a second and hone in on her lips: Have you noticed that Longoria has been getting a lot of liner action lately?
She’s always favored pretty nude lip colors, but over the past few months I’ve been watching her liner get darker and darker and, I must say, a tad bit unflattering.
Of course she’s not alone: Other stars have been falling into this old-school beauty trap too, including my personal beauty icon, Angelina Jolie. Jolie wore a super dark liner on the red carpet this past weekend (although somehow I don't mind it on her!).
Could this mark the return of the strange ‘80s lipstick trend? I certainly hope not as I’ve always thought that lip liner is a lot like panty lines both are better off not being seen! Wanting to define your lips I get, but pairing dark liner with light lipstick, I’m not going there.
How about you?
Am I looking at her lips too closely or is that dark liner practically jumping off the screen?
Are you into this dark liner trend?
Leave a Comment
Tags for Do or Don’t: Eva’s Visible Lip Liner
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Lady Gaga for Gaga's Makup
- Is Halloween Basically Just An Excuse To Wear Awesome Lipstick?
- Look to Love: Queen Latifah's Dark Wine Lipstick
- Name Your All-Time Favorite Lip Balm!
- Date Night Makeup Alert: Cameron Diaz's Flirty Pink Look
- Pretty In ... Ink? Fall's Black Lip Trend
- Kim: My Best Friend's Wedding (You Chose Her Hair And Makeup!)
- Do or Don't: Katy Perry's Red-Stained Lips And Green Eyes
- 9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks
- Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts