Date Night Makeup Idea: Jessica Stroup's Smoldering Steely Purple Eye Look
You guys, I am in love with Jessica Stroup's eye makeup here.
I love how it brings attention to her eyes. I love how it looks with her dress. I love how it makes her look all come-hither. Love, love, love! Time for the closeup
Here's how I'd copy it: Looks she might have some false lashes on, but can get ignore that for the purposes of copying and just line the upper lashes with black liner.
Then dust a grayish purple just above the liner and on the outer have of the eye. For some shading, blend a darker gray ino the crease. Then hit the inner half of the upper lids, the inner corner and the lower lash line with a light sparkly pinky white shade.
Who's going to try it? Psst..for more date-night ideas.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Date Night Makeup Idea: Jessica Stroup's Smoldering Steely Purple Eye Look
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Want to Know What All the Lash Stiletto Mascara Fuss Is About?
- New Roofie-Detecting Lip Gloss
- Estée Lauder Wants to Give Your Profile Pic a Free Makeover
- How Do You Feel About Guys Wearing Makeup?
- New York State Moves to Ban Fish Pedicures, Giving Nemo the Royal Flush
- Does Eyeliner Make Your Eyes Look Smaller? Here's a Trick For You
- Marc Jacobs in Makeup for NARS Book
- Beauty BLab - Kiss Breast Cancer Good-Bye
- Backstage Beauty: The 5 Best Makeup Looks From the Paris Runways
- What’s your beauty talent?