Date Night Makeup Idea: Jessica Stroup's Gray and Mauve Eye Look
Are you loving this rather sexified look on 90210 star Jessica Stroup? If so you might want to try to copy it for your next big night out...
I love the pink against her light eyes it just makes them pop. But I'm thinking it would make brown eyes look warmer, too. The how-to:
I'd say she's got a black liner around her inner rims and then a gray eyeliner along her top lashline that's been smudged up a little little.
Then there's a cream mauve shadow blended over the whole lower portion of her upper lid (including over the liner, which makes it look lavender where the gray thins out) and along her bottom lashline as well.
There may be a little shading doing on in the crease as well, with the lighting, it's a little hard to tell. I have a color that looks sort of like this. It's Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Gossip.
It's actually a tad less pink which is even better because I think it would be more universally flattering than this exact shade here. Love this? Not so much?
Leave a Comment
Tags for Date Night Makeup Idea: Jessica Stroup's Gray and Mauve Eye Look
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Cosmo Kisses for the Troops - Pucker Up for a Good Cause
- Oh, Hot Pink Lipstick, How Do You Keep Pulling Me Back In?
- Looking for Bright Eyeliner Looks to Copy? Check These Out...
- Lady Gaga in 'Bad Romance' Music Video
- Makeup Sales up 7.4 Percent in UK Thanks to Recession
- Makeup Artist Tina Turnbow Collaborates with Tarte
- Scott Barnes Beauty Makes a Comeback
- L'Oreal Paris 2009 Women of Worth Honorees - Meet & Vote!
- File This Look Under "G" for Gorge
- Olsen Twins' Beauty Brand To Close