Avon Signs Singer Star Keri Hilson As New Face Of Imari Fragrance
Singer Keri Hilson is the newest face of Avon. Things are coming up smelling like roses for R&B hip hop star Keri Hilson
After releasing her top-rated In A Perfect World album in 2009 and receiving her first Grammy nomination this past winter, Hilson has now announced she will sign with Avon as the new face of its Imari fragrance and color products.
"I'm so excited and honored to be Avon's newest face. Avon has always been dedicated to empowering women through beauty. I've always strived to do the same with my music. To be a part of that experience means a tremendous amount to me," says Hilson.
Hilton is the latest addition to Avon's increasingly packed list of celeb partners; Reese Witherspoon, Derek Jeter, Courtney Cox, Fergie, Zoe Saldana and Patrick Dempsey all already work with the leading beauty brand.
Expect to see Hilson in upcoming issues of Avon's Imari brochures beginning August 2010, where she'll vogue for the plum and purple orchid scent that is blended with notes of warm vanilla, amber and musk. Hilson will also appear in color makeup brochures for the rest of the year.
Having accomplished so much in just one year's time, we wonder what's next on the 27 year-old's to-do list? Below, she talks about her new deal with Avon.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Avon Signs Singer Star Keri Hilson As New Face Of Imari Fragrance
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Nars Introduces New Pro Prime Line Fronted by Marcel, His Dog
- picMD Launches First Virtual Makeover App for iPad and iPhone
- M.A.C. Creates Custom Mascara Exclusively For Nordstrom
- Spring-Green Your Makeup with Tina Turnbow
- As Cheaper Alternatives To Latisse Emerge, Experts Warn Of Safety Risks
- Airbase, New Airbrush Makeup System Launches for Non-Pros
- Illamasqua's New Body Electrics Collection - Sneak Peek!
- Makeup Artist Carmindy Shows You How To Be Crazy Busy Beautiful
- L'Occitane Debuts Peony-Inspired Makeup Line
- How Can I Get a Makeover Locally - Ask the Editor!