9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks
Fashion week doesn’t always turn on beauty buffs in the same way it does, oh say, rabid Rachel Zoe Project fans like myself.
Photo: Mark Leibowitz by Susan Cernek
But even the chapstick and clear mascara wearing crowd has to admit that some pretty flattering new beauty trends debuted at the recent New York fashion week. From a great new ponytail alternative to a fast fix for dull skin, check out a few new tricks, fresh off the runway.
Leave a Comment
Tags for 9 Flattering New Beauty Tricks
Make Up and Makeup Artist newest
- Sephora Launches BeautyTalk, an Online Community for the Beauty Obsessed
- Makeup Artist Gina Brooke Shares Madonna's Beauty Secrets
- Dolce & Gabbana Lip Jewels, Straight Off the Spring 2011 Runway
- Beauty Trends From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011
- Adriana Lima on Losing Her Baby Weight, Bombshell Fragrance and DIY Workout Tricks
- Win a Harper's Bazaar Accessories Gift Bag - Worth More Than ,200
- Pretty, Competitive: Urban Decay's 'Manhunt' and Matrix's 'Mannequin Mania'
- Gwen Stefani on Red Lipstick, Harajuku Lovers & Career vs. Motherhood
- Givenchy Goes Red for Holiday 2010 with Vintage Makeup Collection
- Would You Wear It? Seven Fashion Week Trends to Try (or Not)
Make Up and Makeup Artist older
- Red Alert: Fire-Engine Lipstick That Really Lasts
- Running in Lipstick around Central Park
- When A Product Is Discontinued And It Ruins Your Life
- Kate Hudson Perfects The Smoky Eye-Pink Lip Makeup Look
- Will You Throw Out Your Lipstick this Spring?
- Matching Your Lipstick To Your Accessories: Try It!
- Bizarre Beauty Tip Of The Day
- The Lip Color You'll Love Next Spring
- This Aint Your Drugstore Lip Balm...
- The Ultimate Makeup Multitasker